Wednesday, March 9, 2011

In response to Erik's post: Are Diner Ad place mats clever?


   I found this posting to be interesting because I’ve been in the same situation. Looking at some placemats in diners and restaurants that are covered with mostly local businesses, I usually think nothing of it. The idea of adding a type of trivia game to the mats is an effective way to get someone to look at the advertisements, while they wait for their meal. I think that advertising on placemats is very effective because its cheap and will usually advertise toward locals, who are typically close to the advertiser’s business. Though usually some of these placemats may go unnoticed I believe that a game will make more people notice the ads.

Have you ever seen other interesting or clever advertising ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment